Sunday, February 18, 2007

MY BLOGGIVERSARY

One year of blogging. I've lived. I've loved. I've laughed. I feel a little taller, a little shorter, a little smart and a little dumber.
I am launching a second blog for my secret love and my secret shame. But I am going to keep this one going as well since the second one will be very focus on one thing.
I appreciate all the comments (and by appreciate, I mean live for) and will endevour in the coming year to be even more comment worthy.
Live, love, blog.




i hate myself for that last line. That is not the sort of thing I am aspiring to. I apologize.

Right, that apology was a little silly. So, sorry. Won't do that anymore either. So, no more pat cliche, needlpointisms, and no silly apologizes afterward. THIS I AVOW!
And, Happy President's Day, apparently.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so damn Canadian with your 12 different ways to apologise.... sheesh! OK, sorry, it's not like I'm any different... Congrats on your one year. Keep up the good work...

2/19/2007 07:23:00 a.m.  
Blogger Richmond said...

Does this mean you're finally starting the <*CLASSIFIED*> blog I keep telling you to do?

2/20/2007 04:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger AAM said...

OOOOHH,bad books or bad shows?

2/20/2007 07:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Christian said...

Where is this new blog? Inquiring minds want to know!

2/21/2007 02:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Scott said...

awesome bygosh some

2/21/2007 07:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter