Saturday, March 04, 2006

Awkward

So...it has been one week at the Casa De Familia. Admittedly, I was out of town for 4 of the 7 days but still, an adequate amount of time has passed to be sort of back in a family routine. My sister and I have already had 3 fights over the bathroom, I have been forced to eat food I didn't like at a time I wasn't hungry because it was deemed "Lunch Time" by those who decide such things, and I have already had my personal space invaded by EVERY SINGLE person living in this house. But, it is oddly comforting...I guess...in a way...Oh well. I can use all the money I am saving in rent on therapy. Thank Vishnu for the silver lining.

3 Comments:

Blogger AAM said...

hang in there shellswick.

3/05/2006 10:46:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where r u? and why are you not with ur man?

3/06/2006 08:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Richmond said...

The anonymous, illiterate troll has a point. Ur man misses u.

3/07/2006 06:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter