Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My First Broken Bone

I broke my baby toe. I already have the most deformed toes in the world. I guess, they are kinda cute in their own bizarre way, but now, the left baby toe is broken, it will surely heal in an even more deformed shape. Oh well. At least now maybe I will know when it is going to rain. I always wanted a weather predicting body part.
It has actually come as quite a shock that my first broken limb came at 27 as I am and always have been rather a klutz. I blame my inner ear problems and my perpetual ear infections as a kid for my complete lack of balance or depth perception. I was/am always bruising myself or falling down with seemingly no provocation. So much so that, when I was a little klutz, my parents used to tell me, after showing off (or more honestly screaming about) a new injury "If you can't be nicer to Shelly, we aren't going to let you play with her anymore". Nice. No wonder I have the other people living in my head.

3 Comments:

Blogger AAM said...

OOOOHHH, I'm sorry. my toes feel bad for your toes.

8/01/2006 06:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger Richmond said...

It's part of why I love you, baby.

8/02/2006 08:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger snusnu said...

What happened? It's apparently injury time!

8/02/2006 08:31:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter