Friday, June 30, 2006

Migras

I had my medical tests for the immigration thingy yesterday. It seemed to go okay, except my tetnaus shot needed updating so my bicep hurts today *mutters stupidintermuscularinjection*. But I don't actually know if I am ok or not. I had to fill out this really mean, ego crushing form before it all started. I am prone to comic hyperbole, but this form really was harsh. It stated that the doctor worked for the US immigration and was not going to provide any information to me, the doctor had no relationship to me except that which the government assigned, and that their only responsibility towards me was not to cause me "any untoward harm". Ouch. I wasn't expecting a heartfelt hug or a coffee date, but jesus.
As it turns out, the doctor was very nice. And she felt me up. No relationship my eye. Where I come from that means we are engaged.

5 Comments:

Blogger AAM said...

Frankly, if it gets you to a doctor for a real check up WOO AND HOO!!!

7/01/2006 06:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Richmond said...

I don't know what kind of crazy marriage laws you have up there, but where I come from, you can't be engaged to the doctor unless I say, "I break with thee, I break with thee, I break with thee." And then throw dog poop on your shoes. And frankly, I don't see any dog poop down there.

7/03/2006 07:23:00 a.m.  
Blogger shellswick said...

You can't see my shoes so ner

7/03/2006 11:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Scott said...

That must mean Rich and I are the proud parents of Christian.

7/09/2006 12:57:00 p.m.  
Blogger AAM said...

and by the way..its called a BREAST EXAM you silly billy.

7/09/2006 06:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter