Sunday, May 21, 2006

Stupid jerk-faces who I hate.

Some no-dick broke into our van and stole a bunch of stuff...I hate them and their ass faces. They stole Mr. B's very swanky b-day present, the MP3 cd player, they stole my promotion present MP3 player...they stole our US cell phone that doesn't even work in Canada...they stole Mr. B's leather coat which i bought Him and He looked daaaammn good in...they stole the SOG i bought Him for Christmas...they stole the Mitch Hedburg cd that JUST got burned for me...oh, and they stole a pen. i hate them. Jerks. Jackasses. I hope they get a horrible ailment that causes liquids to come out of places that sting.

3 Comments:

Blogger snusnu said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Asshats. I shall hunt them down and keeeeeeeel them for you.

5/22/2006 09:32:00 a.m.  
Blogger Richmond said...

I'm going back to BC next weekend and I'll be specifically watching for some little suburban assclown wearing a brown leather coat that's too big for him.

5/22/2006 01:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Deb said...

It's okay to hate, just don't hate so much that you forget to come down here , okay?

5/23/2006 01:11:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter