Friday, September 01, 2006

Four years! F-O-U-R years! FOUR years!

Warning: This post will be excessively mushy and personal. Not for the faint of heart.

To my Love and our four crazy years of marriage...

i love You. i can't tell You how often i think about how empty my life would be without You. Before You, i didn't know how all consuming love could be. i couldn't understand how anyone could want to spend an entire lifetime with the same person...now i suspect a lifetime won't be long enough to show You how much You mean to me.
i love Your eyes. i love Your passion for the things You love. i love Your devotion to those close to You. i love the way You hug me so tight. i love Your lips. i love that You stay awake late and giggle with me. i love that You think it's cute when i get all crazy and Safewayey. i love that look You get when You thought of something funny that would make me roll my eyes at You. i love that can fix stuff. i love that You talk me out of my head. i love that You taught me how to like things i thought i hated (for no good reason). i love how You look in a tux. i love that we are always touching some part of each other when we sleep. i love that You know when i am upset even when i try not to be. i love the fire in Your eyes when You start a project You feel strongly about. i love that i can tell You 9 million times a day that i love You and i love that i feel bad when i can't. i love that You tell me 9 million times a day that You love me. i love that You let me ask You the same thing over and over until i am calm, even though it pisses You off that i don't believe You the first time. i love that You don't like popcorn but You know i can't watch a movie without it. i love that You understand about my family and i love that You are okay with sharing Yours. i love that we like so many of the same things and i am learning to love all the things of each others that we hate. i love that You laugh when i embarass myself in public and hug me and tell me it's cute (especially that one thing i do a lot). i love that You brought me into Your world and let me love Your friends as my own. i love that You like my friends, even though we are a hard group to break into. i love that You understand me. And i love that i understand You. i love that You dream big and find a way to make them come true.
You are my world. And THAT you can print.

5 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

You're more than I deserve, and I'm never giving you up. I love you baby.

9/01/2006 01:47:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! May you have many, many more and may they be filled with joy and abundance and laughter.

9/01/2006 06:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger AAM said...

You big mush head that made me cry. You'll pay for that!! Happy Anniversary!!!

9/03/2006 08:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Scott said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/10/2006 10:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger Scott said...

Sheeeesh, Get a room!!!

Congrats you two. I love that you are here and let me call you all the time. And I love that you never get tired of my telling you how much I love the fact that our love is so lovely.

Ah, Glad to get that off my chest.

9/10/2006 10:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter