Monday, March 19, 2007

257

In 257 sleeps, I, and a few other Fabulous Folks, will be in Disneyworld. Is it too early yet to be too excited to sleep? Apparently, I don't care if it is or not, cuz I can't. Can we afford it? Hell no. Is it irresponsible? Hell yes. Do I care? Not so much. Just, don't tell my mom. I have about 100 days or so to figure this one out. Maybe longer.
Incidently , I still need to lose about 150 lbs for my reunion on June 18th. Maybe it is time for plan B, which was to GAIN 150 lbs and still be the talk of the reunion. Or plan C which is to still go and not give a flying crap what anyone thinks because I was this fat in high school and they all have no where to go but fatter.
Think any of my highly over achieving ex-classmates will care about Disneyworld? Me neither. But feck them. Most 'em still live in Richmond.

1 Comments:

Blogger snusnu said...

Did I tell you that my high school reuinion was on the day I got married? Christian thought we should have gone.

And hell no, it's not too early to get excited. We can't afford it either, though. We owe an assload of taxes. Shall we all give plasma together?

3/22/2007 01:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter