Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not every day...

That you get to see what I just saw...I was driving along...stopped at a light near a freeway overpass that hosts a lot of homeless people. I made the mistake of looking around as I waited and got to see something I have never seen...and hope to never see again.
A hobo, vomiting a little into his lap...gross right? Then, before I could look away, he projectile vomited mint green liquid on another, sleeping hobo. Then, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and started talking another hobo.
How was YOUR afternoon?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So....speaking of vomit... not today, but once upon a time, I had a very pleasant East Indian woman spontaneously projectile vomit rancid curried rice ALL over the room that she was in and me. She had to move rooms, it was SOOOO bad. I had to have the longest shower of my entire life. It may have been one of the most disgusting things that I have ever had happen to me, and let me tell you.... I deliver babies, I know disgusting!

7/15/2007 02:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter