Friday, April 10, 2009

My sick brain

So, here is a random stroke of randomness. I have the flu (whee), as does the husband (double whee)...but he is lucky enough to be a "sick sleeper" whereas I am not so much. So, this morning, I woke up, despite feeling like a crap sandwich, at 7:45. Yay. What is a girl to do? So I finished the "book" I was reading, and then the agony in my back (stupid, hateful bed of evil and darkness) forced me to get up. Watching crappy tv was fun yesterday, but I felt like something a hair more ambitious, that still involved me sitting on the couch, in a blanket, with a heating pad on, so I downloaded Peggle...ohhhh Peggle, thou art a cruel and exacting Mistress...
I played for 4 hours before Husband awoke...and I thought perhaps it would entertaining and marginally cathartic to share everything I thought about while getting to level 10-5 (yeah, 10-5, that's right). Lest someone, (who actually still reads this broke-down blog) gets offended, this list is in NO particular order...at all.

*Paris
*Steven
*Ness
*sausages
*Pippin
*Lincoln City
*Portland
*Ang
*Viv
*Suz
*Steinunn
*D2
*Kale
*Chuff
*Disneyland
*ice cream bars
*India
*Patrick
*High School
*Judy-Ann
*Victoria
*clawfoot tubs
*Easter
*atheism
*Jon Stewart
*Stephen Colbert
*my parents
*Christmas
*Oma
*Grandpa
*fudge
*The Outsiders
*Commonwealth Games
*England
*Suzanne
*Mel
*Gone with the Wind
*Cinderella
*Disneyworld
*Germany
*Italy
*4th of July
*Nadine
*Al
*puberty
*sex
*acting
*singing
*roast beef
*V
*Liam
*Scott
*Deb
*spring
*The cast of NND, esp. Kathleen, James and Cindy
*allergies
*siniuses
*The Sims 3
AND...Godfather 2, the game

Wow, that is a lot of things to think about. No wonder I can't remember why I walk into rooms at times...

1 Comments:

Blogger snusnu said...

Wow, I was high on that list. I feel loved.

4/25/2009 08:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter