Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Unacceptable

I am sure to get smug posts from homeowners...but...now that I am FINALLY starting to almost maybe feel a little better, I have been moving stuff around our apartment, and by stuff I mean boxes. Unpacked boxes (that one is for you Steve-o!). As we plan to move, we decided not to do anymore unpacking as the thought of moving again (my 18th I think, in 27 years of life) makes me physically ill and the thought of packing even more so...ANYWAY in moving stuff around I have discovered areas of the carpet I hadn't seen since moving in. There were issues with the previous building manager who SWORE she would get them cleaned (and didn't), which lucky we have written proof of...so, what I learned today is...PEOPLE ARE PIGS! Honestly. Truly vile. I am sickened.
And with that...CMON OVER YALL! (just, keep your shoes on and, maybe throw them out when you leave)

1 Comments:

Blogger AAM said...

and why are we smug? how are we smug? Dont mean to be smug.

9/13/2006 12:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter