Saturday, September 08, 2007

About time

I posted again...it has been a loong time...and I hate it when people don't update their blogs...unless you don't...then, I totally understand, you are really busy.
So...New York is the coolest city I have ever been to, next to here of course...and it is great for the ego...
Traveling with my much hotter, younger sister, I was rather expecting to be forced to listen to people expounding on her looks all the live long day and night but HA...it happened to me waay more.
Admittedly, it was probably just my usual thing, that I am the physical type that appeals mostly to crazy people, present company excepted, so she was been checked out much more, but by classy people who don't feel the need to scream and yell about their attraction in the streets.
And seriously, I like to watch people and I have never, in my life, seen more checking out of people than I saw there. Men, women...everyone...constantly...I saw an orthodox jew watching an empirically attractive girl in a tiny skirt and actually turn his head to keep watching her as she passed. And he was grinning.
So, Mayor Bloomberg, I have your new travel New York campaign..."If you feel unattractive, come to New York. Someone here thinks you are hot and wants to let you know."

2 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

I just want to point out, baby, you don't have to go to New York to meet somebody who finds you sexy.

9/18/2007 03:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Scott said...

yeah, Utah and Montana have a broad sexy meter too. But you and yours are sexier than most idiots I see roaming around Seattle. But then, sexy is really in the eye of the beholder. Maybe new york just has waaaay more beholders???

9/23/2007 10:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter