Wednesday, February 06, 2008

All Happening!

So, my beloved and oh so tiny friend Steinunn is officially starting to perform her first heroic act of motherhood; that is to say, Diplomacy and Diversity are on their way! She has carried those giant babies alllllll the way to the end and they are so comfortable inside her wee little body that they don't want to come out. Enter, medicine. So, she is having a bunch of stuff done to her to coax the little hipsters out and I know I am not alone in hoping this all passes swiftly and with the minimum amount of torment. But, darling Steinunn is a tough broad, so I am sure she will tromp through like a trooper.
And not to turn this into a me thing, but seriously, why isn't there more for "spectators" to do to help? I felt this same level of complete useless helpfullessness (copyright me, now) when the also beloved Deb was bringing the equally beloved, although smaller, V into the world. The menfolk who got these gals into this mess must feel even worse. I kid, of course, but really, it ain't right. There should be SOMETHING we can do. I think I am going to get some clean towels and boil some water.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richmond said...

You can hand out cigars.h

2/06/2008 01:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger shellswick said...

Um, I think that is Kale's job, AND that doesn't happen until AFTER!

2/06/2008 02:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter