Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Disturbing

I can't wait for Friday. I am really excited, but I am also deeply mentally disturbed because I can't stop thinking of bad shit that might happen. Of course it is stupid, and even if something bad happens there is nothing I can do about it, so worrying and fretting doesn't do a goddamn thing except flair my ulcer and make sleeping a challenge. I hate that I can't just be happy.
And, I am very excited and happy and I love travel and I love Disney and I love the awesome peeps were are going with, so it isn't that.
Maybe I will just stay drunk until we get there...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop it... do not send your ulcer into panic mode. Everything is going to be ok and you are all gooing to have more fun than you know what to do with! I am so rediculously jealous that I can't begin to tell you.... oh wait... I will... JEALOUS! I know that you'll have such a great time. I wish I could join you...

11/27/2007 11:13:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS... so jealous was I that I forgot to tell you it was me...

11/27/2007 11:14:00 a.m.  
Blogger snusnu said...

Well, as I'm doing the EXACT SAME THING right now, plus screwing up royally at work, we should stay drunk together. Crap. Feck.

11/27/2007 12:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Richmond said...

I've already started! Made driving to work monday kinda exciting...

11/27/2007 11:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter