Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Enough to make you weep, or scream

By this point, unless you enjoy your life inside a box in the woods, you have heard of the *hem* Bratz, the scary ass, fat lip, giant headed, skinny torso, plastic dolls. They are dolls. Toys. Playthings. Upsetting and ugly, but dolls.
Then, they made some shitty animated movies starring the Bratz. Sad but true. Somewhat fitting, I guess.
Then, they made a shitty live action movie, based on the toys and the animated movies. Okay. Now we are pushing it a little, but I guess, if you are into that sort of thing, it is not completely horrible. I mean, it is a little horrible, but not completely.
Then, today, I saw an ad for Bratz dolls based on the movie. The movie they made from another movie that they made from dolls. AND THEY LOOKED DIFFERENT.
Then, my mind broke and now I only see unicorns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter