Friday, October 20, 2006

The home of the brave

Okay, I love living here. I really do. But there are certain things that I miss about my nation...that is, however, another post, this post is about something terrifying I saw on tv last night that could only happen here, in the US.
KFC now offers a feed bowl. The bottom layer is mashed potatoes, followed by corn ?!, and chicken fried gristle, and gravy and cheese. And cheese. Gravy and cheese on your cornpotatoechicken.
Oh man, thank god. I didn't have enough time for plates, with all those seperate food areas. Thank you KFC for packaging hog slop.
Mmmgood.

4 Comments:

Blogger AAM said...

FOOD FOR HOES ON THE GO!

10/20/2006 07:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Christian said...

Maybe this'll brand me in the wrong way, but this sounds kinda good!

10/23/2006 11:05:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had something like this... it's called leftovers. Like the night that you need to clean out the fridge and you throw some stuff together because it sounds good. Leftovers. Way to go KFC, way to go...

10/23/2006 09:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Richmond said...

But at least the KFC actually HAS mashed potatoes to put in there. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

10/24/2006 11:44:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter